Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today's Marketing Tip: Article Distribution the Easy Way

Whenever I find a tool that helps me apply my search engine optimization strategies more quickly, or more efficiently, I love to talk about it. Today's marketing tip is all about article distribution. I have built more one-way links to my website using article marketing, than any other SEO technique. I used to submit to top article directories manually using Article Submitter Pro.

This type of software has reduced the amount of time it takes me to submit my original content to article directories significantly. In the last few days, a friend of showed me how to submit to article directories automatically. Most of you know from reading my posts that I don't recommend a tool or product unless I use it myself. This particular service distributes your articles for you for a reasonable price. If you want the benefits of article marketing but don't want to spend hours and hours distributing them, check out ArticleMarketer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3