Saturday, January 12, 2008

8 Ways To Achieve #1 Google Rankings

It's amazing how quickly things can happen with the help of the Internet. Less than 10 hours ago I was on the phone with a fellow marketer and new found friend, Bob Sommers. Bob interviewed me for his website Recognized Expert, which is one of the best websites available today for accessing today's most prominent marketing experts.


If you haven't checked out this site , you're missing out. Bob has interviewed some of the top marketing professionals in the business, revealing powerful marketing secrets to help you grow your business. From one marketing expert to another, this resource is invaluable! I've included a link below so that you can hear the full interview with Bob where I reveal just a few of the secrets I offer in my SEO ebook, The Webmasters Book of Secrets.


Enjoy the interview and be sure to bookmark it. Recognized Expert makes it easy to bookmark your favorite experts on the most popular Social Bookmarking sites including Digg, Del.icio.us and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3