Monday, January 28, 2008

Social Media: Have You Posted?

Today social media is the everywhere. One of the latest strategies to emerge is to get your website or content exposed to multiple social bookmarking websites. Sites like De.lici.ous and Digg are incredibly popular. But did you know there are many, many more social bookmarking sites?

When I learned about these types of websites and the impact they could have on improving my search engine rankings (i.e. building one-way links), I started bookmarking my homepage and other content. I quickly found out that bookmarking can be a chore - especially when you're trying to bookmark many websites or pieces of content. That is, until I found this great free tool, SocialPoster. Check is out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3