Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alternative to Google Adwords

If you're like most people marketing online, pay-per-click advertising is a source of leads for your business. As this form of online marketing has become more popular, costs have continued to increase. In fact, I recently found many of my keywords inactivated by Google with a message that said I would need to increase my minimum bids substantially to reactivate my keyword campaigns.

I don't know about you, but my feeling is that $10 per click is way too high. So, what are the alternatives? If you can't play in the Google Adwords game, what do you do? Fortunately, there are still many online advertising alternatives. Yahoo! and MSN both offer a form of "Google Adwords." Additionally, other sites like ExactSeek.com and AdBrite offer either a fixed price ad unit or pay-per-click. If your Google Adwords aren't paying off, try one of these alternatives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3