If you’re struggling to make the most of your marketing budget, consider using professionally created postcards. Unlike standard mail postcards are much more affordable and have a greater impact. (Enter to win our drawing for 250 free postcards – see below).
Direct mail can be very costly – but it doesn’t have to be. When trying to reach your prospects with a powerful marketing message, postcards cut through clutter. Individuals can see your offer without having to open an envelope and search through pages of promotional material. Integrated campaigns that provide multiple benefits improve response rates.
When developing a postcard campaign, consider these helpful marketing tips:
- Place a compelling offer on your postcard. Offers drive response. Your offer should include something of value such as a free report or aggressive discount.
- Go professional. Your postcards should be created from good stock and display images clearly. This signals your potential buyer to the quality and value that in inherent in your company, products, and services.
- Print contact information on your postcard. Be sure to include your1-800 number, email address, and website URL on each postcard for each identification.
- Focus on timing. Send your post cards at a time that is not interrupted by a holiday or national event. If your postcard is the only one in the mailbox it will stand out from other mail and receive a higher conversion rate.
- Test various formats and offers. Promotions are most effective when they are seen, read, and responded to. The best way to improve effectiveness is testing your campaigns with different messages, post card sizes, and offers.
Post card marketing is one of the most affordable and effective ways to generate sales. Start today by entering our sweepstakes for 250 free postcards! Simply follow these instructions:
How to Enter
1. Become a Fan of Postcards by logging into Facebook.com and going to the page:
2. Leave a comment at the end of this blog post, using your Facebook name/username and tell us what you would use the postcards for.
250 Postcards for 1 Lucky Reader
You can choose from any of our stocks, including the Extra Thick 14pt. Cover: Gloss (AQ), Matte or the 13 pt. Cover Uncoated (Recycled) stock at a size of 4x6.
Winners in the
Postcards provide by UPrinting.com. UPrinting.com offers a full spectrum of printing services for postcards. We offer custom sizing and templates as well as design help through our U-Design service. We also offer mailing services to help you get your finished postcards out to your customers in an efficient, affordable and hassle free way.