Saturday, July 12, 2008

SEO Made Simple Reveals Search Engine Optimization Techniques That Work

What do you get when you bake three years of work and twelve years of Internet marketing experience? The answer is "SEO Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World's Largest Search Engine."

In 2000, I launched my first marketing related website, MarketingScoop.com. At the time I didn't plan on such a significant amount of interest in Internet marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), or search related advertising. Over the years, I continued to receive many questions from browsers, blog readers, and colleagues, about their online businesses and decided to focus my time on answering one of the most common questions I received, "What makes a web site rank in the #1 position on Google for a particular keyword or keyword phrase?"

Af
ter a few years of trial and error, as well as learning from others who had already been successful in the area of SEO, I applied the principles I learned to propel my websites and blogs into the #1 position on Google for very competitive search terms. Today, my web site is ranked #1 on Google for "Marketing Expert", "Internet Marketing Expert", and dozens of other terms.

But I didn't stop there. I chronicled everything that I tried over the past three years related to search engine optimization (SEO). There were many techniques and tools that worked and others that did not. Some were total failures leaving me only with a bad taste in my mouth and a few less dollars in my pocket.

In trying to answer that all-important question about how to rank on top for Google, I realized that I had collected some very important information that could help fellow marketers, small business owners, and virtually anyone with a website or blog. The greatest lesson was that I shouldn't have listened to all those so-called experts that make SEO out to be the most complex science on the face of the earth. The reality is that search engine optimization is quite simple.

That is why I have published,
SEO Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World's Largest Search Engine. I was thrilled with the results I had achieved and fed up with a lot of the solutions I paid for that simply did not work. The good news is that publishing a book makes the truth about SEO available to everyone for as little as $25 bucks (but you can get a sample chapter for FREE at MySEOmadeSimple.com).

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Just received my check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3